A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, October 8, 2017

WIP SAL

It's update time for the WIP SAL.

Check out the others as well.  Lots of great projects happening.

 AvisClaireGunCaroleLucyAnnKateJessSueConstanzeDebbieroseChristina,
HeidiConnie

My WIP SAL current piece
Quaker Patchwork Mystery
as of 9-17-2017(last update) (with real sunlight)

as of 10-8-2017 (current) (lamplight)

I'm starting to feel like I am making progress and I will see the end.
I'm even thinking about how it might be finished.
Still plenty to go.

Here's an update on my other two SALS for 2017


last time

current

Mystery from Linens and Things 2017 SAL

and Three things Sampler

last time

current
This one has some great things I can do without having to pull the 
chart out.  The flowers in the border, and the fill-in areas of the flowers
in the very bottom row.  Plenty yet to do but I suspect/hope it will 
be done by the end of the year.

Back to stitching!



8 comments:

Lbick said...

Great progress on all your projects

Anonymous said...

The gaps are shrinking. Keep going, you're nearly there!

Kate Chiconi said...

Wow, you've done loads, and on three projects, no less! They're all looking lovely.

K Reeves said...

My goodness you have really been moving along! Three beautiful projects, all nearly completion! Wow!

Catherine - Hillview Embroidery said...

Great progress, they are looking really lovely!

Anonymous said...

You have so many great embroideries going on! Good work!!

Robin in Virginia said...

Your WIPs are looking fabulous. Here cheering you on to a finish with the last one.

stitchingirlblog.wordpress.com said...

You have been very productive over the past three weeks! All your projects look great! I can't seem to get blogspot to recognize me - I am Connie from stitchingirlblog.wordpress.com