A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Friday, November 11, 2016

I very rarely, if ever comply with FB posts asking you to copy and paste into your status, but I thought on the eve of Veterans' day, it was very apropos. I saw a FB post that said my oath to defend the Constitution never expires, this got me thinking about the oath I took many years ago. Then a friend (who was Navy and her husband was Marine and I was Army) posted a challenge to copy and paste the statement below.
I will reaffirm my oath and my belief in the greatness of this country and faith that our democratic process will persevere.
Sharla reaffirmed her oath, and I will follow her example: 


I, Jacqueline Herron Murawski do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely and without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter.


I took this oath on 28 December .
I challenge my military friends to renew their own oaths.
Happy Veteran's day!






1 comment:

rebelrosecreations@gmail.com said...

Thank You for your service! Lovely Blog :)
~C's Cross Stitch Creations~